Note: To secure your place today, you can pay a non-refundable deposit of £300. The remainder will be payable in full one week before the course. Check our training calendar for course availability.
Microblading is used to create perfect Semi Permanent Brows. A blade is used to insert pigment into the upper layers of skin in the thin, hair-like strokes in the same hair pattern as your existent brows.
The treatment can be used to reshape brows, to create desired fullness and fill in sparse areas. As a Microblading Technician you will be able to create perfect brows.
During the course you will learn the following:
- Health and Safety for you and customers.
- The way to implant the pigment into the skin
- Create the shape using the eyebrows mapping method and learn how to apply the best design for her symmetry
- introduction in the colours and their reflection through the skin,
- practical exercises of drawing the shape on the paper,
- practical exercises of drawing hairs on the skin simulation,
- demonstration of the technique using live models: ,
- practice preparing the shapes and symmetry on live models,
- practice microblading on live models.
To complete this course, students will have to carry out at least 3 case studies on real models, the results of which will need to be assessed and passed by the trainer.