This course is designed to teach you the popular technique, used by many, to enhance the eyes with silk or mink lash extensions to give the appearance of longer, thicker, natural lashes.
Who this course is for
- Eyelash course is perfect for beginners or existing eyelash technicians, who are looking to receive thorough training and recognized eyelash qualifications to take their career to the next level.
- If you want to learn the classic eyelash extensions method from an expert and her dedicated team of high class technicians, this course is for you!
- Following the course, you will need to submit 3 case studies to show that you have taken in the training. Your certification will be sent to you once you have successfully submitted those. We will be supportive but also pushing you to achieve great results.
What this course covers
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Consultation techniques
- Choosing correct lashes for client’s eye-shape
- Application of individual lashes
- Maintenance procedure
- Removal process
- Aftercare advice
5 reasons why you can’t miss this course
- Completing this course doesn’t just get you a certificate but gives you a career as a Lash Expert
- After completing the course, you can become a member of the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), a highly regarded qualification which will also gain you discount on insurance.
- There is a maximum of 4 places for each course to ensure you get enough support and attention from you trainers.
- You’ll get 10% discount on your Insurance with ABT using our code. Also, just because you’ve completed a course with us, you automatically get discount on your next courses, making you a much more complete technician.
- You’ll receive a full eyelash starter kit with products and tools which will enable you to start your career straight away.
You must bring your own model. This is very important in order for you to make the most of your training.
If you simply cannot bring a model, please let us know at least 48 hours before the course so we can try to provide one for you.
Client case studies
You must complete 3 client case studies within 3 months of training with us.
Start – 10:00
Finish – 16:30
Lunch – 13:00 to 13:30